Thursday, October 20, 2005

Accounting for my sins

Damn! Why do I always end up blogging just before an exam!!!!!
I have a double scoop comprehensive exam in cost accounting and financial accounting coming right up, which will be served to me piping hot tomorrow morning sharp at 10 am…and what am I doing?! I’m blogging about it.
I don’t know whether liabilities appear on the left or the right side of the balance sheet. Hell payments and receipts, incomes and expenditures will somebody tell me what the bloody difference is!
I’ve studied for both the subjects, twice before – the mid-terms and the end-terms. I was super prepared for at least one of them. Then why doesn’t anything come back to me right now?!!! I’ll have to start studying all this from scratch and I sincerely don’t know where scratch is.
The fact that I know that even if I know this subject in and out today and practice every problem in that book, it’s not even going to be a blotch in my mind the minute I leave the examinations hall tomorrow. There will be no value addition. I refuse to do clerk work. It’ll come to me when I need it and even if it doesn’t I’ll do the one day crash I’m saving on today. If I can cram today, I can cram tomorrow.
This blog is going to cost me big time. It’s going to cost me a C in the costing exam. But the return on investment is far greater than the cost, now at least I’ll have my peace of mind.
Yippieee I Blogged tooo! :D

Now I should probably start studying…what do you think I should start with? Hmmm…wait lemme flip a coin. Ah the tough decision we managers have to make! :)

Have a good day people. God loves you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont worry gurl .. take solace in the fact that there are many shameless souls like yours beastly who are not even 'accounting for their sins' and are busy commenting on blogs:-)

Well to show off .. the liabilities are on the right side of the cash flow statement and the assets come on the left side of the income statement.

Fanaah said...

As you see-I blogged too, and as you see Im commenting on your blog, if you'd use a bit of logic-you would realise ive been reading and commenting on other peoples blogs today. So has our other buddy 666 up there(or shud i say down there?)
I thereby declare today a blogging day.
May accounts rest in peace.