Thursday, July 20, 2006

Starry Night

Picture regretfully removed due to technical difficulties.

Above you can see today's Astronomy Picture of the Day (click on the picture for a larger version), showing a nice picture of a night sky. If you go with the mouse over it, it draws for you the corresponding constellations (for that, you have to do it in their website, not here, because I couldn't get the nice effect)! Worth seeing and trying later with the real sky :-) .

Source

For Purnima and Rashi :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see the orion's belt in the pic too....!!!!
miss the starry nights...!!
miss all the discussions....!!
miss u babes....!!!

Fanaah said...

Ohhh Neggaaaa
The minute I saw the picture my mind was instantaneously in Dubai! And then I saw your dedication and I was sooo touched-cause I know you were thinking exactly what I was when you must have seen the pic.
Miss u!

NN said...

Love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »